Visit the website regularly to see new posts!

Thanks to you who read this!

You are visitor number:

Total Pageviews

Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sorry to say but..

I will barely play Animal Jam anymore because I am a 7th grader(IF you didn't know) and 7th grade and up have tons of homework. If you think there's too much homework in elementary school; just wait until middle school. So I started a new blog not about Animal Jam its called

http://therandomscoop.blogspot.com/

which is more my style so Sorry Guys

From JPL0132
(probably this is the last post)

10 comments:

  1. JPL PLZ RITE ON THIS BLOG STILL I LOVE UR BLOG PLZ IM BEGGING U PLZ DONT STOP




    ryleigh121212

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill write on it alright just not playing it much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK!!!!!! WE'LL MISS YOU JP!!!!!!!





    LOVE,
    RYLEIGH121212

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is jpl0132! I forgot my password to blogger but i am giving things away so sorry guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't ever remember me saying "SADSADSADSADSADSAD" Lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys (again)...If you still want to know and stalk me, find me on youtube, facebook, instagram and bleh. www.youtube.com/user/tjtheturtleisawesome

    search tjtheturtleisawesome and most likey you find some account made by me.

    If you see my youtube, you can hear my vioce and other randomness. I'm not even sure if you guys even check anymore. I was bored in my 2nd period class so I decided to search up usernames I made and then I remembered this blog. So, say something on my youtube and say that you know me from Animal Jam and I will subscribe and whatnot. So, hopefully see all of you and meet again!

    ReplyDelete